Assisted Living in Rochester
Cedarbrook of Rochester provides its residents with upscale Assisted Living in Rochester, offering peace of mind and security, while maintaining all the familiar comforts of home.
Our full-service continuing care retirement community offers the best of both worlds, resident independence and the knowledge that personal care and support services are available by our professional caring staff.
Our community offers a lifestyle free from the worries of home maintenance, housekeeping, meal preparation and transportation in a safe and secure environment.
Some of the exceptional assisted living services and amenities that are offered:
- Spacious, Private Suites, One and Two-Bedroom Apartments
- Individual Heating and Cooling Thermostat
- Basic Cable TV
- Advanced Life Safety Systems
- Kitchenette Equipped with Granite Countertops, Upper and Lower Cabinets, and Apartment-Sized Refrigerator and Microwave
- Bathroom Includes Slip-Resistant Flooring and Specialty Showers with Grab Bars & Benches
- Meals Are Prepared by Our Culinary Team From the Finest, Fresh Ingredients
- Wellness and Rehabilitation Center
- Lounges & Activity Areas
- Exterior Courtyard
- Activities of Daily Living Assistance
- Rialto Theater
- Access to the Aviators Sports Pub, Claire’s Café and our Stone Hill Winery (Private Dining Room)
Note: Amenities are proposed and subject to change.